BECOME A SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Customer Service & Sales : work from home at your own time with your current business or associates and help others to do the same give others a chance to make an income and profit form it too as a residual income .
" NOTE "
"sales representative are allow to work in other financial offices , We Welcome Realtors, Loan Officers, Car Dealers sales representatives, and manny more places in need of good credit support. You are the first point of contact for your customers. Associates that are pleasant, friendly and communicative with customers will be well served in understanding customer needs, explaining procedures and making sales, with a sales program you cam make a residual income when refer a new sales representative and make a commission every time you associate make a sale , call us or email us to find out more .
Writing: You may be required to write sales reports, Your ability to follow up on a weekly basis with your leads and keep a accurate record as well as update your active clients.
Essential Job Functions:
• Engage the customer through conversation. Determine the customer’s needs.
• Provide the knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
• Suggestively show additional items and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
• Handle complaints graciously and effectively.
• Work with associates to achieve sales plan. Strive to achieve individual sales plan.
• Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
• Treat associates, customers and vendors better than they expect.
• Correctly handle all register transactions.
• Suggest usage of Our programs and services with each applicable sale.
• Work with other associates to achieve a high score through excellent customer service, product knowledge and follow through.
• Ensure organized throughout each business day.
• Be aware of current promotional items and the correct pricing.
• Acknowledge by signature that weekly “clients Bulletin has been complete” .
• Work with fellow associates to maintain that Asset Protection standards are met all the time.
Persistence: Not every customer will be a sale. Associates need to be able to stay positive and keep at their job until sales are made..
- Perform initial report by thoroughly examining their applications.
• Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research
• Interview to evaluate their personal credit situation.
• Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria and develop a working plan.
• Follow up with clients to clarify important points
• Give the “green light” to eligible disputes and report decisions with good arguments in favor of the client.
• Have fully executed contracts and keep clients informed in rules and obligations.
• Remain up to speed regarding status of current credit scoresas well as other financial services that maybe provide to the client.
• Cultivate trustworthy referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell services in favor of the clients as well for the company.
• Forge trust relationships and enhance customer dedication
• Work within established regulations and adhere to law requirements at all times
• Proven working experience in a processor role
• Good knowledge of computer software and MS Office
• Comprehension of direct/indirect lending procedures to guide the clients
• In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
• Excellent communication and sales skills
• Balance between customer satisfaction orientation and a results driven approach.